- Evacuation Information
- Evacuate the building using the nearest exit (or alternate if nearest exit is blocked).
- Evacuate the building immediately and go to the designated assembly point. DO NOT USE ELEVATORS.
- If save to do so, take personal belongings (keys, purses, wallets, etc.)
- If save to do so, secure any hazardous materials or equipment before leaving.
- Follow instructions from Building/Floor Wardens, Police Officers and emergency services personnel.
- Go to Evacuation Assembly Point (EAP) designated in the building's evacuation plan and on building emergency evacuation signs.
- Assist persons with disabilities.
- If you see a fire or other dangerous event...R.A.C.E. (Rescue Alert Confine Extinguish)
- DO NOT PANIC!
- Alert people nearby and enlist their aid.
- Call 911 or 824-5222
- Do not block roadways as emergency services may need to use them.
- Annual Fire Safety Report
- Student and Group Housing Fire Safety
- Fire and Life Safety Field Meetings, Inspections, and Facilities Closeout Program
- Fire Prevention Program
- Fire Watch Program
- Knox Boxes Program
- Welding,Burning, and Cutting Program
- Emergency Evacuation Signs
Campus Fire Safety Sites
- Living with Fire
- The Office of State Fire Marshal
- Orange County Fire Authority
- California Building Standards Commission
- Report an Injury, Incident or Safety Concern
- Fire Extinguisher Order or Replacement - (949) 824-6200
- Fire Extinguisher training
- Plan Review Log
- Special Events Application
- Welding and Hot Work Permit
- UC Learning Center Safety Training
- EH&S - (949) 824-6200
- Designated Campus Fire Marshals
- Aaron Adams (949) 824-0137
- Dale Saunders (949) 824-4077
- Eric Gardner (949) 824-9665
- Joe Rizkallah, Assistant Director